Cabin & Lodge Accommodation
Our spacious, fully appointed cottages for two are set in a secluded area of some of the last remaining Otway Foothills bush land.
They are perfect for a romantic weekend, a mid-week getaway and as a base for day trips along the coast to Warrnambool, Port Fairy and the 12 Apostles as well as Lorne, Apollo Bay and inland to Camperdown, Red Rock and the volcano zone.
For mountain bike riders we’re a short trip through to the world renowned tracks at Forrest.
The cottages overlook the berry rows and take in the magnificent vista over the valley. The cabins are fully self-contained so you have the choice of cooking for yourself or exploring some of the area’s great eateries including Forrest Brewery, Forrest General Store or Platypii Chocolates in Forrest, Birregurra General Store, Fusion restaurant Colac, local hotels or for a real top level gourmet experience, Brae. Once COVID control requirements cease we hope to be able to again offer Katrine’s famous hamper breakfasts.
We use only our own or local produce in all our food. We grow all our own cider apples for our Crucible cider and use all our own berries in our berry gins.
PLEASE NOTE: The farm has been sold and our accomodation is not currently being offered. Our new owners will advise their intent in the near future.
Included in your stay at either of our cottages:
Things to do
Other than berry-picking or a trip to the beach during summer, there are heaps of things to do using Pennyroyal Raspberry Farm as a base:
- Taste our own acclaimed Crucible apple cider and our berry gins all year round
- Try young gun chef Duncan Green’s Fusion Restaurant in Colac
- Take a weekend and experience Dan Hunter’s latest culinary delights at Brae
- Sample the brews and great food at the Forrest Brewery or try lunch at Platypi Chocolates
- Lorne, Apollo Bay and the Twelve Apostles are easily accessible via the Great Ocean Road
- World-renowned mountain bike trails in nearby Forrest
- Go for a paddle with a platypus on an Otway Eco Tour
- Bushwalk through the nearby native forest and Lake Elizabeth
- Or just relax and take in the view with a glass of any of the local tipples!